We need your help! Triathlons are big events to put on successfully. They are essentially three different races run back to back to back. Each leg, swim/bike/run, has its own challenges. This year we are developing sub-committees to help us cover all the bases. This should result in a better race for all, racers and volunteers alike.
For race day we nee a lot of folks! We have an online signup system this year. Click the button below to get involved on race day!
Now is your chance to get involved. We need help with all aspects of planning. Take a look at the list race committee list below and see where you’d like to be involved. Share the stoke! Contact us at email@example.com and we will get you on the list.
And if you are a racer, be sure to thank those who are stepping up to make the Bozeman Tritons Triathlon a huge success!
-The Race Committee
- Race Director (Jamie Kujawa) – Overall coordination of the race, registration, timing, etc.
- Assistant Race Director (Mat McCallum)
- Volunteers as necessary to assist Directors January through race day
- T-Shirt/Schwag/Prize Coordinator (Mary Robbins/Dan Himsworth/Bruce McCallum) – Racer stuff, packets, raffle.
- Food Coordinator (Audrey Wooding) – Race food, spaghetti feed, post-race food
- Advertising Coordinator (Katie Boyce) – Press releases, getting posters out, blog posts, Face Book, etc.
- Swim Director (Michael Dougherty) – Set course, get lifeguards, organize boats, etc. Coordinate with Volunteer Coordinator as necessary.
- Assistant Swim Director (Ann Drenk)
- Volunteers as determined by Swim Directors
- Bike Director (Ken Quintana) – Coordinate all bike activities for both bike courses. Coordinate with Volunteer Coordinator as necessary.
- Run Course Director (Bob Wade) – Coordinate all run activities. Coordinate with Volunteer Coordinator as necessary.
- Volunteers as determined by the Run Directors
- Volunteer Coordinator (Amber Waters) – Acts as the central source for volunteers, especially on race day, and works closely with race directors and coordinators.
- Volunteers as necessary